PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Alrighty... So Blogger has a new interface! that's damn difficult to navigate for a moment!

Great thing is.. even after i finish typing.. i wun know if it's correct! haahahaha~

Emily and I finally went out for dinner! Decided to try out this new Ramen place in Raffles City.. that is opened on e very day we are gg!
Photobucket

Look at the queue! lucky we got out of office pretty early and dint spend too much time waiting! keke~
Photobucket

Black soup ramen and gyoza!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Did my toe nails in cheery colours!
Photobucket

Mister's Saturday brunch project~ keke.. this time.. he brought me to Marmalade Pantry at Ion! keke.. He wanted to bring me to Marmalade at the stables bt it was full.. so he was pretty grumpy abt it.. keke..

him with his papers waiting for the food
Photobucket

Satisfied Mister!
Photobucket

Our spread! crabmeat caesar salad is an indulgence! kekeke
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Being a Good Friday holiday.. we decided to get into the mood by getting an Easter egg! keke...
Photobucket

Serious driver on e road
Photobucket

Guess where r we gg! Brother's hse for steamboat!!!
Nana is sooooooooooooooooooo cute!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Caught a very bad flu and cough over tt good friday wkend and had to see the doc 3 times.. the third time i went.. doc prescribed me this transparent looking cough syrup that makes me concuss few minutes after tking it! hahaha... i call it the elixir of life coz i was finally able to stop coughing n slp
Photobucket

And that dint deter me fr watching Liverpool match! keke
Photobucket
Photobucket

and i so so so guessed tt it's 2-1 winning even before the game start! call me THE predictor! hahahaha

Sunday was a stay-at-home baking day!
Photobucket

Did butter cookies and red velvet cupcake! keke
Photobucket

Chio rite
Photobucket

You gotta say it's cute coz i spent hrs baking them!
Photobucket

Gave Mister e Civilization 5 PC game for his bday last year tgt wif the scrapbook... so he came my hse finally to play!
Photobucket

Photobucket

hahahaha... and Gougou is bored watching him
Photobucket

so we camwhored while Mister continues his quest to starve his people
Photobucket

Niks is finally opened at Yishun! Finally can hv everything for my face! gg West Coast Plaza is just soooooooo hard!
Photobucket

Before gg Bkk.. met up wif mini n ps last Friday.. and we tried teppanyaki! seriously the std isnt bad!
Photobucket

And and and! Last Saturday, Chris and I went Bkk! kekeke....

Mister woke up really early to tk cab to the airport wif me for breakfast... ^o^

Was almost late for the flight... thank god we made it!!!

First day was praying and shopping ard Siam Sq and did nails before dinner~

my nails~
Photobucket

our dinner was YUMMY DE LOR
try this restaurant if you are gg there... it is right opposite Novotel Siam sq
PhotobucketPhotobucket

A closer pic of the garlic prawn!
Photobucket

Next Day, it was PLATINUM MALL TIME!!!! imagine us hving to go back hotel 3 times to put down our stuffs!!! thank god we are staying RIGHT NEXT TO THE MALL! the 4 bottles of bird nest was heavy de lor! and the clothes!! and the souvenirs!
Photobucket

Bubble tea is hitting Thailand too!
Photobucket

Fuji lunch & dinner
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pictures of the road while walking to the railway to MBK
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

For grocery shopping!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

my loots fr MBK
Photobucket

Spent all my money and had to withdraw fr overseas. sniff
Photobucket

had to buy a new handcarry from Cath Kidson coz my luggage was too full... there goes $108
Photobucket

The hotel receptionist was nice and since we smiled and flirted.. he gave me and Chris free 5 hrs wifi each! keke
Photobucket

More shopping fr Pratunum mkt before we come back to reality (spore)
Photobucket

Last minute packing
Photobucket

and we are ready to go!
Photobucket

Was buying some last minute souvenir at Bkk Airport when i realise tt i lost my credit card.. had to make overseas call to cut it. emo emo emo... had to use Chris' credit card

Luckily.. i still hv cash for BK! haahha
Photobucket

my full to the brim handcarry with $83 worth of souvenirs
Photobucket

End up with 30+kg worth of things home... Imagine Mister's face of horror when he came to the airport to pick me up. Luckily he decided that gf is more impt than his meeting and he hopped over to find me... i wudnt wan to lug those stuffs hm myself!!!!

I dun wan to pack my luggage!
Photobucket

and coz i did such a bad job wif the nails which was peeling off like mad... i went to candilicious to hv it re-done!
Photobucket

her cute dogs!
Photobucket

Wearing my new top to work today! Peter Pan collar top is hawt! Who says it is necessarily cute!!!!
Photobucket

and hopefully I will have more interesting things abt my life to blog in May so that i dun have to wait another month before i blog next time! hahahahah.. xoxo Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment