PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, 11 May 2013

Of Misc stuffs and Bkk

So i stopped in Mar... *remove cobwebs*

Here's an adorable pic of xiongxiong saying Hi to all














Gt a little obsessed with nailarts and I got myself acrylic paints finally!














Sometimes I think I have to be grateful abt the little things in life...


















like being able to afford a London cab..


















$10+ Cheese fries meal














and the cutest pair of high ankle Adidas sneaker~~~


















My relatives whom I nv see for a decade came for a visit... and oh my.. they aged... I must make it a point to meet them up a little often.. Granduncle dint even hv much wrinkles the last i saw him... he was so adorable trying to tok to everyone he sees in the street in his broken english.. haha














Tim Ho Wan is currently in Singapore.. Since Rz's mum loves char siew bao... decided to queue to gain some brownie points














After 3.5hrs of queueing with laopo and jackson... THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR SHARING UR QUOTA WITH ME LAOPO!!!














each pax was limited to 3! boooo


















And while i wanted to surprise Rz with the char siew bao... he surprised me with the DVD tt i told him i wanted~


















and we spent the night playing Munchkins with his friends


















The HK housing Authorities came Singapore for sharing... they gave me a thumbdrive after... it's insignificant gift.. bt sth from my own homeland seems touching isnt it?


















Replenished my Niks stocks














at astronomical price!


















Since i heard ravings about the Laneige blackhead thingy... I bought it!


















And used it with the pore minimising mask i bought fr niks
BOO!


















CJ's souvenirs from Aussie is yummy!


















It was promotional lunch... Safee, JC n I decided to thank everyone a lil more
chio cupcakes ya?














Den it was the mthly meeting with the twins n Amos at Nex....














And he finally passed me the Star War discs!


















20 April... Mister came ard 9 to bring me out for brekkie before i fly off to BKK with my colleagues
My chio luggage and I waiting for mister to come with food














Yummy Prawn Mee at Jln Kayu!!!! love love


















Here's us at the airport!


















And me fooling ard the Panda shop


















Day one... DINNER


















and shopping at Siam Sq + Naraya!














Den it was early morning at Pratunum Mkt
6 girls, by 11am


















XX gt a new burberry tie! wahaha


















And my day of Platinum Mall indulgence














Edwin picked us up... and off we went for one of the best BKK dinner i ever had!














































The food was SERIOUSLY so yummy~~~~

Next day... Off we went to Union Mall































Hot hot weather needs coconut ice cream to chill!


















and MBK...















JC virgin manicure experience which resulted in blood!


















and us doing pedicure








And buys of the day!


















Dungarees are love!


















Last day.. we started off at Big C... den it was free and easy... while half go Terminal 21, Half went MBK for eyelash curling and more shopping.. Hoi went back hotel for quick packing and shower...
 


















Den since I was down with bed bug and emo-syndrome... i volunteered to drive the tuktuk to grand diamond for two hour massage! the tuktuk driver was nice enough to let me ride the tuktuk for a while!


















two hours worth of massage is sooooooooo shiok!


















Den I met up with MJ, MS and Em for some last min shopping
and lunch


















Luggage overload!














Back in Singapore.. I took MC the very next day due to the bed bug allergy.... packing souvenirs
ppl.. meet up with me soon.. it's overflowing!


















Horrible Wednesday that i don't want to rmbr... bt here's some of the bones of the scrapbook i did for Xin


















Mister and I also broke up on that wed...

Friends were quick to accompany me...
with funny antics


















touching gestures




















Watching plays and eating good Vegetarian food to keep things off my mind




















More farewell














Laopo, Shawna, Chris, ZR, Sam and new friend michelle to accompany me thru the lonely nights and weekends with Zombie killing...

















KTV session~



















Listening to new CD


















More zombie killings


















you know... it's times like this... u truly understand the value of friendship. Each time I broke up.. thru the years... despite feeling very depressed, very aimless and cornered.. I have my friends to pull me out of the well... i tend to overthink things... and make myself v v v v miserable. They kept me distracted... to prevent breakdown. I am really really thankful that i hv such caring and wonderful friends in my life. And i hope I can keep them.. and i swear i will also protect and love them the way they showed their love for me this period.


daddy and Mummy bought me my first salad bag~~~ hahahaha... maybe it's quite foreign to most of u... bt it's a brand by a local designer...that's Mariam Yeung in the next pic doing launch for the bags!!! see the model behind holding my bag! keke~~~




















Things are gg back normal for me... i start hving appetite.. i started re-connecting with Mister...
The one above... dun gif me one more long distance relationship. I think i suffered enough previously.



















I hope my life is a simple, loving one. Surround myself with family, friends and lover. my life dun hv to be dramatic, it doesnt need a lot of ups and downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment