PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, 4 May 2014

Almost mid-year mark

It's May in a blink of an eye!!!

Stopping where I've stopped.. I have a little confession... in the mths of Mar and Apr.. I had been slacker-Hoi! gone were the Gym-obsessed days... 


and it was replaced with lotsa food-obsessed mths! tt explains my weight-gain... and the overwhelming amt of foodie pics tt follows! lol~~~

Starting off where we let off... Mister and I tried the Huay kwang Mookata at Upp. Thomson abt two mths ago after hearing abt the awesome buffet menu it serves~~~ He was 30mins late!!! *frowns* bt it was awesome! so happy to hv readily happy food near my house!

and and and... my chio-est winter fur boots finally appeared in e correct sz fr VS! ^o^ NAISE right!!! 24.99USD only can! teeheehee~~~


As it was bonus day.. I treated Mister to a Jap restaurant we googled online... raved by some for the yummy ala carte buffet... BUT IT IS NOT NICE... for those interested, it's Irodori Jap Restaurant... the sashimi was fresh.. bt the food was really... meh~~~ in general coz the cooked selections was really a disappointment...


I also went KTV with CJ Tong and Sandy once again at Teo heng~ tt plc is becoming our hangout! hahaha~


True Fitness screwed up my locker rental... and CUT my lock to give the locker i chose and reserved to another person~~~ after talking to the manager, who did not wish to return me my locker... she promised to gif me another locker elsewhere. I HAVE to request for the overlapped two months which i did not hv access to my locker though...

was pretty upset and Mister surprised me late at night with a new Stella McCartney gym bag~~ chio hor!! hehe~


and off we go the very next day, 14 Mar to Hua Hin with him and his folks! After a LONG 5 hrs ride...we reached Hotel Intercontinental!!!! flower coset!


and the mega mega big room~~~ we even have welcome cards!



and after a quick freshening up... off we go to Hua Hin Train Stn~


Lucky us caught their Thai Chingay along the way while walking along the streets~


check out the mega prawns we had for dinner too!


and it was an early night due to the superly long day~


Next morn.. Mister and I woke up extra extra early to try out their yoga by the lawn~~~ SO DAMN chio right e colour mix~ my free VS swim bag, new havianas sandals were like match made in heaven for the pic! wahahahaha~

den we took a quick dip in the pool~


a selfie of us~


Den off we go for the full-to-max brekkie at the hotel! the hotel food was YUMMYYYYY de lor!!!

We also headed out the the vineyard that Mister's dad mentioned~

where i bought two wines and a tee back! lol


dinner was at the outdoor hawker at cicada... JUST bcoz it's outdoor.. dun be mistaken that things are cheap there... we had a very expensive $80 hawker dinner there!

Nx morn... Mister was really nice and agreed to wake up earlier to camwhore with me and XX~




Den we head off to Old Hua Hin Town~


Perks of Mister's family being Continental Group member is.. we are allowed super super late chk out~~ so here's me.. after touring even the Summer Palace... bathing... before getting ready to leave~ i kept chking if we had to pay extra coz it was already 4+pm!

And this is us... after another 5 hrs journey back to bkk~~~ FINALLY on plane!!!!!


the downside of the hotel is.. due to the numerous water features... the mosquitoes were RAMPANT... chk out my mozzie bitesssss!!!


that very Friday is the photography workshop i organised for my company's Tots committee~~~



Weather was hot... but i shall not risk the mozzies!


My colleague's young and sporty sister developed lupus and went to the rainbow bridge during tt week. So immediately after the workshop, i rushed back to my office to join the rest at her wake...

As it was lunch hours, we head off to the nearby Yeo keng Nam chicken rice~~~ the food was GOOD
 

To add on e sin... that very night... i met up with Peishan for lobster, oyster, mussels fest at Fish Shop, Nex! SIN!!!!!

i also tried the Magnum cafe!!! THEIR NACHOS!!! TO-DIE-FOR!!!


Feeling extremely guilty over yesterday WAY-TOO-INDULGENCE... I woke up extra early for the pilates~ BEFORE gg Grubs for brunch with Huili and Ceresah! HADN'T met ceresah for the longest time and it felt great catching up!


After tt, i went to find Mister for DINNER at amk~~ muahahahhaa~DUN U ALL JUDGE ME HUH!


Guess the game Mister and I watched tt night.. LOL.... 


The mozzies in office were breeding damn fast... many of us were getting bitten.. so Huiling and I bought lotsa repellents to save everybody~


The following week, I met up with my primary schoolmates to celebrate Siwei and Shiyin's bday


I also tried the savoury beancurds selling at the Mr bean cafe at TPY~


Huili and I also tried Nara Thai at Ion! the stir-fried curry soft shell crab is YUMS!


the week before Mister flies off to Sweden, we had a very big fight... i blamed him for not spending enough time and attention on me... and after shouting at each other at the gate... we settled our differences and off we go for KTV~ haha~


and off he goes to Sweden~~~ *sniff* us on facetime and skype~ lol~~



XX must be having a field day in Sweden when Mister found two Build-a-Bear workshop within close proximity to his place... AND THEY SELL REAL FOOTBALL JERSEY! i m so laying my hands on the LFC jerseys!!!




As the first weekend that Mister left for Sweden is a long weekend, everybody was so awesome and quickly arranged meet ups with me to keep me company.. SO GANDONG LA!

Sandy CJ met up with me for brunch at Tuxedo~

Before watching the Other Woman with Tong who was LATE! 

and 4 of us had a fab dinner at Medz!


next day, 4 of us head out again for Antoinette~
 



Shopping like a Taitai at Haji Lane (at least for Tong), before we went to sandy's fav korean restaurant at TJPG, ToDamgol for dinner!



















Next day, I met up with Mini for brunch at Symmetry... and coz i m a glutton who couldn't resist, i bought ji dan zhai along the way!!! YUMZ can! my fav one is the one at Bugis basement! hehe~


















We Q-ed about an hour at Symmetry, which is actually a pun for cemetery as we were just opposite one~~~ the food is not bad, the berry butter is definitely sth refreshing and i loved the truffle fries!


















Dinner was lighter, and i got mine from Toss and Turn~



















I realised that since my tablet isnt a LTE enabled, I needed a ready wifi router, and so i got mine from challenger... M1 data card was lousy... so i recommend Starhub prepaid card for those who needs it!


















Tuesday, we celebrated Ash bday again at a Turkish Restaurant, Sufi's Corner we chanced upon at Haji Lane. Our original choice was full house and we dint hv much lunch allowance! BOOOOO! bt... this lunch turned out to be surprisingly nice!


















ok... a selfie of my bloated self these days first


















I also met up with PS and MIni for TomYam Kungfu, Mookata at Srgn Gardens















Udders goes super-ly well with the BBQ!


















I also had a quick catching up with Shawna the very next day during lunch!!


















and she influenced me to get cute-sy Jap beanie and stockings! wahahahaha.. i m still wondering if i should tag her as bad influence? WAHAHAHA


















That Friday, Huili and I went for Jpot at Vivo! GEODUCK CLAM IS MY LOVE! though a small plate like tt costed us $35! *gasp*















and since etude house was on sale... i got a huge stockup on the chin and nose pores!!! love love!




































Last Sat, I packed Mister's things


















Lugged ALL THESE by myself to the post office


















and paid $340 to mail all of it to Mister in Sweden! sending him a O$P$ from Singapore! LOL~

Somehow, i think the cold weather in Sweden is making XX less brown~















we also celebrated our colleague, bingde's bday last Wed... loving my food color's combination!



















my vegan chicken rice


















oh~~~ i almost fgt... these days.. i m so down in immune system.. i wanna cry! spent so much on medication.. and to-date, my body still hv red patches, red dots all over!



















okok.. after these.. lemme show u all awesome vegetarian jap food at Zen!



















and my new power dock!!!!! now.. i can bring this to all my travels to charge my pwrbank, hp, tablet camera all in one go! HAPPINESS! so chio some more!


















and... it's 73 days till i next meet my Mister!!! FIGHTING!!!!!!!

the one above, pls let this long distance relationship to be smooth-sailing! it's only a short 10 mths.. and i genuinely hope everything goes well!!!!! *cross fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment