PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, 23 July 2012

after the ultra emo posts.. Here's sth to boost the mood of my blog!

Things arent gg fantastically well between me and Mister last mth.. so not much pics of us! hahahaha

the highlight of last month has to be Dragonboat! we were hving twice weekly trainings!
Photobucket

Here's me out in e sea learning to balance!
Photobucket

Sm of you know.. Mister and I almost broke up last month.. it was an expensive break up coz of all the days... we chose end June to break up where we had Korean grill, Batam and Happily Ever Laughter lined up... that one week.. we forgo close to $600! machiam throw money into the sea.. and we are DAMN broke to start off with already!

Here's my forever supportive laopo accompanying me for prawning tt Saturday we were supposed to go watch Happily Ever laughter
Photobucket

really grateful to her for being there tt day.. coz it was almost mentally wrecking tt morning...

calming effect of the pond
Photobucket

and my catch of the decade!
Photobucket

yum yum.... 2 gals... 22 prawns! mai siao siao k!!!
Photobucket

and thanks to vanessa's cousin.. we gt a free ride home! hahaha...

We also had a mini Salt and pilot yy's surprise party at ah wu's place one saturday aftn... lots of laughters.. too bad gotta leave early to grab cupcakes for mister's folks to gain brownie points! hhahaha
Photobucket

HDB brought us on a learning tour to Singapore Gardens Festival at Suntec earlier this month...

Here's us at the entrance
Photobucket

Sm of the pictures of the garden.. the little red riding hood creeps me out though!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

and here's me with Mr Rabbit!
Photobucket

my favourite garden.. doesnt it look damn happy and romantic??
Photobucket

So inspired.. i wore florals to work the very nx day! haha
Photobucket

i kn i kn... u wan say i shameless rite.. tk pics at own cubicle.. i like... SO WHAT. ahahhaha
Photobucket

Time flies and it was Match Day! Mister sent me an encouraging family photo.. bt i tink he'll kill me if i post tt pic out... so here's just a gentle reminder to myself of his pic. hahaha...

After a month of hardwork... we dint manage to get a first... BUT WE WILL BE BACK!!! hahahaha... here's some photos of the day
Photobucket
Photobucket

it was a close match between PLG and HMG though... we were so so so close... 0.16sec behind!!! and being the drummer of the day... i've gt MANY medals! hahahaa
Photobucket

After the race... hop over to Mister's place all drenched... took a hot hot bath before heading out to Takashimaya for my much craved Coca Steamboat! keke...
Photobucket

our couple hp cover
Photobucket

Photobucket

and bcoz i was drenched in e rain for too many days... i fell ill on Monday... so i took leave on Mon to rest at hm.... and watch Running Man while popping Vitamin C.
Photobucket

Recently... i spent far too much money on floral ANYTHING... even the floral dress taken in e office was new!
Photobucket

dun ask me y... bt just boycott
Photobucket

and bcoz Mister is falling in love with the cheena pom pom show: San Guo... i was forced to find entertainment in his hse... and i found....
Photobucket

wahahhaa.. he got the whole 40 books at home... i m so touched la! it was my childhood nutrients! hahahah.. i m so obsessed tt i downloaded the whole 101 episodes of the anime onto Tabby too!

Mister decided to buy XX new clothes FINALLY...

*peep*
Photobucket

That's him! Spider Xiong!!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Onto more growing fat photos:

Dinner with JC classmates at Tontei... yumyum
Photobucket

and had another full full meal with e besties at my #foreverfavourite brunch hideout - Habitat Coffee
Photobucket

updated each other on our lives before Mister came over to pick me up and collect the diaper cake i custom made for his sis... not as fantastic as i expected.. bt oh well... *sigh*

Tt night.. we tried Aunty Kim Korean Restuarant at Upp. Thomson. Always heard ravings abt it.. finally made my way there for dindin... this is the best thing i love about mister.. he nv ever say no to any of my cravings even if it means lots of travelling! hahahaha
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

and and and... let me divert abit... here's the guilt confession... recently... i was so so so obsessed with the idea of buying a clutch.. i started googling.. and googling.. and GOOGLING... and i found my dream clutch.. however.. it's v v v out of my original $100 budget... but day in and out.. i will just stare at its pic... and out of impulse.. and it being payday.. i bought... my dream clutch... thus sending myself into a well of poverty.. dear all... my guilty purchase
Photobucket

back to my life... ystd.. Mister's sis gave birth to little luca... he's slping when i visited him during lunch today.. so here's a pic of him slping.. little luca has deep blue eyes.. cfm can dazzle many girls nx time! hahahahaha....
Photobucket

shall end off with another pic of me! byebye!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment