PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Entering Autumn~

Was supposed to go Muay Thai today.. since laopo was unable to make it... i shall blog and remind myself about how blessed I am and to treasure everything around me, and to be grateful that all my loved ones are safe and sound.

It was bonus month and I treated Mister to a round of Melben at AMK... knowing tt Melben's gonna tk forever to prepare food... i brought Tabby along... managed an hr of running man before foodie comes!
Photobucket

I m not smone who is easily impressed with service stds... bt i m VERY impressed... when Beauty Face... a beauty salon which i had signed a facial package back in my uni days for $39/ session called.. and reminded me that I have 2 more sessions with the salon... AFTER SO MANY YEARS.....guess Ms Goldfish who was at Beauty Face entrance was equally shocked when it sees me...
Photobucket

As i said... June and July wasnt a very gd mth for me and Mister.. bt he does do things tt touches my heart.. like when he makes me angry.. he arrive at my doorstep with cakes of diff flavours fr different cake shops tt i mentioned i like...
Photobucket

U better dun make me so upset all e time!
Photobucket

Attended Mister's practise session for golf...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The air con in e offc is so so so cold these days... it gt so bad one day tt my skin started flaking skins.. looked ard and saw all e masks colleagues gave from their hongkong, taiwan and korea trips and out of inspiration... did a leg mask to save the day!
Photobucket

and chk out my new floral skirt! it's EVERYTHING floral season! hahahaha
Photobucket

Bcoz SKP snatching Mister's biz... decided to have other type of breakfast...

BK egg benny is nice nice nice!!! so soft can!!!
Photobucket

Tea session at Chai Chee... guess wat treasure I found! yummy pandan cakes!
Photobucket

and i wonder y m i so fat!
Photobucket

Mister brought me to Shabu at Upp. Thomson to try a japanese steamboat after our success at Kim... however, the std of the steamboat was merely a so-so.. sniff... and it was mister's first mth's treat!
Photobucket

I had better steamboat with Huili the very nx day at AMK!
Photobucket

Le Mister is complaining I m turning fat and i sent him a pic of me in lingerie..... room to make him say i m ze sexy derpina! hahahaha
Photobucket

Neon is the trend to go and i spurged on a new top wif neon yellow studs! kekekeke
Photobucket

Y the trendy outfit? yes! i m hopping to Jcube to find chris at the latest entertainment centre for the youth in Jurong!
Photobucket

Here's us
Photobucket

and our food!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Fries was GOOD... bt portion's just too big for us two!

we shopped ard... and had sm good laugh.. who would hv known that there's curry flavoured toothpaste! hahahaha
Photobucket

In a happpy and charitable mode.. bought parents a little romantic gift...
Marcarons and bubble bath... love love love!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I do look fwd to my little romantic tale of walking in e park with my partner when i m toothless too!

And here's wat i got myself! Mouth wash, toothpaste and toothbrush... for the princess! hahaha... rose flavoured toothpaste and multi-flavoured mouthwash for diff occasions!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

met up nx day with AC, Reni and her gf for brunch at Marmalade at Ion...
the pancake was an UTTER disappointment... Bt the iced latte is yummy..
here's a little recommendation.. if you are at Marmalade.. try their crab salad or crab linguine... it's so yummy.. u could die!!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

However.. my nx target is crabmeat pie i have been hearing LOTS of ravings abt.. shall nt disclose the address and name of restaurant... till i try it. YES I AM THIS SELFISH... bt to make all of u jealous.. here's a pic of it!
Photobucket

After hving such a full meal... e fat hoi went hm to tk a small nap before meeting le Mister for dinner at Springleaf. Yummy yong tau fu and kway zhap.. however.. we feel v cheated coz we kept telling e china lady tt we want serving for 2 and she say yes yes yes.. end up the portion was so huge we couldnt even finish half of it!!!!
Photobucket

after hving two bad meals... i was so determined to find a good brunch place.. i googled all night.. and made Xiongxiong drive us out to Little Pancake for a brunch...
Photobucket

Xiongxiong e Spiderwaiter
Photobucket

Lychee Yakult is a MUST-TRY if you head to Little Pancake.. it's so yummy u'll die regreting nv trying it!
Photobucket

and our brunch!
Photobucket

Definitely yummy!

feeling so guilty for the wkend indulgence.. i had decided on a zero carbo diet e very nx day... met AngChing at Coffee Bean en route to meeting CJ and CZ for dinner...
Photobucket

Le Dinner
Photobucket

after dinnner... shopped ard J8 with CZ and CJ to have a wardrobe makeover for CZ..

Chanced upon this at the sistic booth... mister!!! i want!!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

It was my colleague's baby first mth... see hw gorgeous the first mth gift is can!!!
Photobucket

oh oh! before i fgt.. CHK OUT MY GORGEOUS NAILS!
Photobucket

last wk was good as there was national day holiday... so i took a half day leave the day before to hv a little extended rest for myself..

Had lunch wif my two pretty laopos at this new Korean restaurant in Novena basement
Photobucket

Before heading to the Poon Huat at AMK Ave 3 to stock up sm baking supplies...
Photobucket

Getting ready for little baking session
Photobucket

trying out two new fd colouring
Photobucket
Photobucket

Skyblue chocolate cupcake x Neon red velvet cupcake
Photobucket

which i stupidly forget to split the icing into two colours..

so it all looked e same after frosting
Photobucket

After a hard day of baking.. Mister brought me out for a treat at Fish & Co...
Photobucket

him acting cute
Photobucket

my cupcake was e dessert.. *love*

Next day.. I woke up early to join my JC classmates for a class gathering... Brought some of my cupcakes for them
Photobucket

As it is a holiday given by my nation.. I decided to be a little patriotic!
In e colour of my country's flag!
Photobucket

As the food at Strictly Pancake was seriously NOTHING to rave about... i shall nt hv any zoom in photo... u can get better pancakes at Little Pancakes at a cheaper price!
Photobucket

Mister went for his golf lesson before picking me up to try Irvin's Seafood at upp. thomson... Salted egg love! the hotplate tofu is a surprise order as it tasted REALLY yummy!
Photobucket

a tag disappointed in e crab as e meat wasnt really chunky enough..
Photobucket

Finally settled the hotel in Vietnam with laopos.. looking fwd to our triple date in oct to celebrate laopos bday!
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was Mister's nephew's 1st mth celebration last Sunday.. so i went shopping after work on Friday to look for a prezzie as it was informed pretty last min...

Have i mentioned that baby clothes are so so so so cute!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mister told me to get his on behalf of him
Photobucket

and here's wat i got for little luca... so cute la!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Slpt in whole day on saturday before meeting Mister in e evening.. to golf range to practise his swings
PhotobucketPhotobucket

and since i accompanied him for golf...

he accompanied me for my PAYM golf event on Sunday noon! keke...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

We love Singapore!!!

Gt back to his place after e event to tk a quick shower... getting ready for the 1st mth party
Photobucket

e cupcakes at Luca's baby shower is awesome~
Photobucket
Photobucket

and here's e gift fr e sis to guests
Photobucket

and as usual.. shall end off with more food! Pierral from TPY at $7.90! BE JEALOUS!
Photobucket

and Weeling treated everyone in e offc yummy pastry from Overdoughs!
Photobucket

All in all.. life's good!

A little less quarrel wif le mister wud be better though! kekeke... yes.. i m greedy! lalalalala...

No comments:

Post a Comment