PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, 27 December 2012

A summary of December

December had so far been fabulous... and before it officially ends... here's a little entry to update the month!

ever since blogger changed to this new interface, it's been so hard to post photos! However, since it's how i record my life.. SUCK THUMB!

So we stopped at November.. while doing online shopping at Gmarket.. I saw a website that does customisation for handphones.. Since Mr Mission Impossibiru was cracked.. I started looking thru 9-gag characters and decided to customise one for me and Mister... so we discussed and finally decided on "like a sir" and "like a lady" couple covers~~~ here's the pictures i dug from google image which i sent to the shop with other descriptions



















Sons were in awe of the idea!


















Feeling in the mood for oysters.. Huili invited me for an impromptu night out to Intercontinental for buffet... e variety was ok... Not really fantastic in my opinion~



















TWG teapot! and vainpot!


















A usual weekend with Mister is nothing much to update... spare for have I mentioned how difficult it is to get him to wake up???


















Met up finally on the last Thurs of November to celebrate tongtong's belated birthday! Here's our groupie at Nthpoint taken by random strangers! Chk out tongtong's chio pink bag bought by Sandy on Cj's hands!















On the last Friday of November.. it's a tradition to set up the Christmas tree in the offc~ w Ash and Huiling... together with Christmas lightings!!! chio!



















 As i was feeling low morale about work... Mister offered Xiongxiong to work on my behalf.. chk out the ugly stamp Mister created for our son!














Den we went Minjeong's house after work~~~














Chk out the cutest Xmas tree and our winning saboteur game!



















Since Mister ditched me tt Saturday for his Sec Sch tok cock sing song session.. I started off 1 Dec with a bang! Say Hello to December and Johor!





2 Dec.. Daddy cooked the bestest Crab been hoon at home... so mega talented right!!

Came across this Wish Ball at Citylink the nx day and made a wish... May I wish for joy, happiness, laughters, health, wealth and all things good in career, friends, family and lover. Shoo Shoo Shoo all the prickly lethal thorns of 2012! My 2013 is so so so going to to AWESOME!



And viola~ the couple covers that I ordered for Mister and I arrived!

so mega excited I hopped over to Mister's place after work... to disturb him for his assignment! keke... xiongxiong's very poor depiction of: you shall not pass!


7 Dec.. Parents told me that they booked a restaurant at MBS for my early birthday celebration... so here's my outfit of the day! Forever New denim dress, Juicy couture watch, Samantha Vega bag and Melissa shoes! woohooooo! all my fav stuffs mix tgt! LOL...








And guess what surprise I got when i came back from meeting! Na's flowers with my new office guardian, Rafraf!


















Rushing off to meet parents after work.. and the MRT crowd in December is CRAZY

Was too bz eating so there wasnt any pictures of the dinner.. but here's my first bday cake of the year with gold flakes!!! And if anyone cares, my favourite type of cake is mixed fresh fruit cakes! keke...

8 Dec was a bz day~ had grassroots meeting at AMKCC cum Christmas exchange (yes, i know it's early!)...


Getting the Pazzion shoes that dint carry my sz...



Doing make up and gg to Angching's salon for hair-setting. Honestly I m quite un-decided if i like the hairdo.. bt oh well... it's sth i've nv tried! was mega late for Rz's friend wedding.. But here's a mega cute pic of xiongxiong me n Mister after the wedding... XiongXiong gt his new suit for Daryl's wedding too!  horrible daddy keep lying to xx that it's Armani =.=

I honestly prefer the crazier looking me!

Nx day! it was rise and sunshine to hop to Batam with Laopos... thing i love about them so so so much is how impromptu they are with me.. times like this.. i really really really appreciate them alot!



polaroid spamming at Starbucks and canyon black coffee!


When we get back to Singapore... Js was waiting at the harbour with my birthday surprise! How nt to love them when they make me so so so happy!!!














Here's the irritating small-eye silent refusal with taking photo wif my melody!



So here's us!


For sm odd ball reason Mister keep rushing us go hm... and for once.. miss e Man city game that was so so so available at the bar nx to our restaurant... So we ended the night... for those who knew wat happened tt night.. ya.. for those who dint.. oh well.. it was a surprise tt went wrong~

So here's e pic of happy me!

Nx day.. Mister came to my place with lunch and bubble tea... so here's us playing with my prezzie from Mister.. EP-Mini


Since it was raining... we aborted the zoo plan... Here's Xiongxiong wishing mummy happy birthday!


We rotted around before gg AMK Melben for crab feast~ Lucky us got the last female and its roe was gao gao one!

Nx day... Mister was tired and gave our mthly neighbourhood meeting wif Na and Joel a miss... my part time lover was so so sweet she gave me a helium balloon!


And here is a pic of my BFF in braces =P

Tt Friday.. Besties celebrated bdays at Superstar K! A Korean BBQ recommended by my Korean colleague.. lol... yummy grilled beef, pork, chicken and seafood stew~~ love love~~~

e mega cute Xmas charms i gt them!

and us!

Nx day.. Mister was preparing for his exam.. so i hopped by to go wif him to town while i continued on to Clarke Quay for my shoulder treatment. My shoulders are aching like mad these days that I m hving regular tui na sessions to ease its pain.. old le old le!!! After tt.. we went Lau Pa Sat for yum yum seafood and my bonus treat!


Mister got us both Christmas hats...

He was utterly embarrassed when he walked off alone to get drinks for us coz he said tt sm kids and e drinks aunty commented on his hat.. LOL

 

My personal prawn peeler~


the following Monday was crazy.. had an ultra bz day at work.. and realise tt luca was leaving the nx morn.. so i had a bz Christmas shopping day for everyone~

counting down to Christmas
And i finally managed to try Todai at MBS with Huili~ the snow crab legs was love! 


When i got home... i was greeted by a Bday + Xmas surprise from parents... a Medium sized luggage to compliment the one tt i asked from laopos!

As Mister says his family is not used to celebrating Christmas.. I got him a little tree to get into the mood~ (ignore my eyebags!)

It certainly got ME into the mood every morning when i wake up!

For the sharp eyed.... YESSSSSSSS.... i gt the Ferragamo red heels FINALLY!!

21 Dec... SLAC Xmas celebration at Playnation!








Sm of us continued the night on the night at Topone for KTV till 2 in the morning

and that Saturday... i brought the tree to mister... here's mr polar and mr santa on e tree~~~

XiongXiong is in awe of the tree


It had been a long long time since we brunched.. so Mister and I went to our favourite brunch place, Little Pancakes for our addiction.. as usual.. all day breakfast with lychee yakult.. keke

The reason i love Christmas so much is how much love i feel.. receiving little gifts of appreciation to remind myself tt i had been sharing love and joy to people around me too~~~ it made gg back to work on Xmas eve a little less sucky definitely!

Mister and I decided to make christmas a small cozy affair.. So we decided to cook pasta for his parents at his place... Since I work half day.. i went around NTUC to grab the seafood! Dun look down on these... the smoked salmon caesar salad, Seafood (red ribbon prawn, Hokkaido scallop, brazillian mussels, squid and mushroom) pasta, roasted chicken and the Christmas logcake came up to a hefty $130+ in total! homecook food is cheap is a LIE!!!!

Kids waiting excitedly for food

So this is our Xmas eve... i was helping out wif preparatory work and Mister whipped up the yummy pasta for all of us...

and we had Lord of the Rings trilogy marathon for Christmas.. XX e lightbulb!



and that comes to yesterday.. Boxing day! it also marked the last of my birthday celebration! hahahahaha... went with CJ, Sandy and Tong to Todamgol at Tanjong Pagar.. it is definitely one of the best authentic Korean restaurant around set in a village setting.. I would definitely recommend everyone to go try it!

Here's us!


and our food!



My bday gifts.. loving the cupcake bake & go! no more seeking high and low for containers to put my cupcakes!



and there's our Christmas exchange... Cj gt sandy's prezzie, Sandy got mine, Tong got Cj's and I got Tong's! hahahahahhaa... very bright indeed! shall use it as a luggage bag to compliment my equally attention seeking luggage!



And there it ends my post! the nx i post.. It'll be my last Christmas celebration with laopos & Xiao San, USS countdown with Mister and my 2013 New Year resolution. Hereby wishing everyone the bestest New year celebration, closing off the unfinished chapters of 2012 and the merriest time with your loved ones too!

1 comment: