PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, 17 February 2013

Mega updates!

wahahaha... i insist that it's Blogger's photo uploading system's fault that it is taking longer and longer for me to update each time!!!

So we stopped on 26 Dec when I went bday cum Xmas celebration with CJ and gang! Life had so far been pretty fabulous~ so I am grateful for everything that is happening in my life so far.. of coz, if i can be a little greedy... can I hope that Mister has less trip and more time to spend wif me? Feb had been so hectic for him that we are really squeezing time to meet each other in between his business trips and house visitings for CNY...

As mentioned.. Now I am a proud owner of 2 hot suitacase and a duffle bag to cater to my travelling needs!
Hot isnt it? wahahaha

















Met up with PS and Mini for the yummiest cakes (which i was too full to eat) cum brunch



















New Year Eve was a quiet affair due to rain weather and unforeseen circumstances.. Threw away our $120 tix to USS and had fishhead steamboat at Mister's instead~


New Year's Day.. we dabao from Hwa Nan Restaurant for brekkie~





The kids were extremely elated!














First day back to work... and the jam was madness!


















5 Jan and there is a good news for TL! (sth tt hasnt happened for years!).. Our colleague Ash got hitched!
May this good start mark the start of many blossoming relationships in our section! wahahaha~














And bcoz Mister is sick.. I double broiled Ginseng Honey apple for his cough~


















and spent a quiet night watching movies on TV...


















And bcoz I was a gd nurse.. I was awarded yummy Peach Garden for brunch the next day! kekekeke~

















My summer looking CNY wardrobe~ ^o^


















And my mthly couple date with Na at Parker (Upp. Thomson)



















Mister had been grumpy at work and since it was payday... I treated him to a mother effing expensive Jap dinner at Greenwich... it was 100+ bt the sashimi was a word of freshness!



















Le contented couple after dindin~


While chatting that day... we recalled a lousy drawing Mister did for me.. n i said that he couldnt tk simple instruction.. keke


















Then.. there was the JC gathering at Nex!
















The HDB clique picked a Saturday to go for brunch at Lei Garden too~














And the food was awesome!


















Tried my hands on Rainbow Cream Cheese cake


















And I am turning into quite a chef! keke~














And since it was pretty tiring baking a cake... Mister n I spent the night watching Star Wars.. hahaha.. okok... it's an excuse nt to go out.. With the congested traffic and overpopulation problem in Spore.. home is our safe haven


















23 Jan, Na came for teeth tightening... and since it was JC's bday.. we had dinner with him too~















Next day.. Had TCC with Emily


















Before desserts at Paris Baguette... dun judge me on the spelling.. i cant rmbr the spelling!


















More Star Wars.. and my sons are damn yandao!














XX and his Light saber


















Mister says they are forming a barricade till i buy all e kids each a light saber... =.=














29 Jan.. we went DB for mummy's bday! dinner was yummy and the service was superb!


















Chio bday card from crabtree n evelyn~


















Coming to Feb.. it was close to CNY~ and it marks the start of springcleaning!














My once messy cubicle is now transformed!
















I am still in awe of its tidiness to these days! wahahahaha

Mister and I also went to collect the zoo run pack on 3 Feb 2013... and after 2 hrs of queueing in e sun~~~




We were too tired.. so we continued our Star Wars trilogy.. Skywalker is finally turning into Darth Vedar!


















Next day.. we went Blk 928 Yishun for the yummilicious laksa!! the best in Spore in my opinion!














and our $10 CNY hair cut! wahahahah~


















My Group gave everyone a hamper for CNY... so i emptied its content and made a pantry at my own cubicle~














And bcoz my room was too messy.. I took two days off work to tidy my room on 6th and 7th feb















A break at lunch


















The after pic


















And Mister rewarded me with yummy crab for dinner!


















I did my CNY nails on 7 Feb at a home salon~


















and to mark to coming new year.. i changed my keychain to the surprise gift tt Mister got me at Jiu feng when we went Taiwan in 2011~


















Met Huili for dinner for our fav fish head steamboat and butter garlic lala at AMK~



Came home to a cardboard of surprise


















And my fav pineapple tarts bought from colleague's mum!


















8 Feb was a mood of festives in the offc


















Na and me met up after work for shopping ard Orchard~


















And Mister flew off to Japan...

9 Feb was a quieter affair than usual coz uncle jet off to Malaysia with the cousins.. and so Mummy whipped up a yummy dinner for me and daddy















And as part of my yearly tradition.. I went Si Ma Lu to pray at Guangyin temple with laopos.. plus Fenni and zhixian this year! See hw crowded it is!



Den it was CNY Day 1 when I bring my folks out for their first meal of the year!











And it got the cutest CNY decor for my room!!!!!


















Jackson n Kaili were angels and brought me out to Angbow River that night coz Mister is out of town as well as my relatives~










 


Day 2.. Guess where m I heading!


















PM's house for Bai Nian!






















And I feel so doted next day when Mummy served me Abalone dong feng with so many abalone!














Onto St Valentine's Day.. knowing that Mister is just back from Japan that morning.. I wasnt holding much hopes for any celebrations.. esp he mentioned that we will be celebrating on 16th instead.. and it being rainy and dark morning, i decided to indulge myself a little and called a cab to the MRT stn... when the cab arrived, i got down the elevator and opened the door to the cab... a deliveryman with a humongous bouquet called out and ask me for directions.. and i saw my name.. WAHAHA.. and since the meter was running.. it followed me to work~
Xiaohui and Raf raf














My bouquet of 3 lilies, 6 white roses and Xiaohui.. definitely the biggest bouquet i ever received!




















While i was still mopping a little in self pity abt being alone on Vday.. the usual unromantic Mister called me and ask me to walk to my front gate.. Tt small eyes were waiting for me at the gate after sch with my vday gift fr Jpn~


















Took halfday to comb town with Huili the next day to collect my jeans I bought wif Na tt day.. and bought another pair of gstar on sale!


















Yesterday.. i woke up nx to Xiaohui














before hving reunion lunch with my uncle's family~~~ Den i decided to hop early to find Mister.. who was snoring happily away~

Mister said that he wanted to bring me to a plc that I'd nv been to before.. and so he took extra effort to google... ONLY to bring me to the steak place his sis brought us to before.. WAHAHAHAH... he almost fainted when i reminded him..



















Had an early night because it was the SAFARI ZOO RUN 2013 this morning!!!!
Rise and Sunshine 


















Us


















and the excited bear in the cab


















Race Start!
































Mister company's cup being thrown on the floor~














completing the 5km mark in e rain~


















And viola! 6km conquered!


















and bcoz the fat xiong requested for KFC~


















Here we are at AMK!


















Happy Bear


















The blogger is making the alignment super hard to use! freaking hell! Maybe it's time to tink of migrating to wordpress! CAN U STOP DOING ALL THESE UNNECESSARY NONSENSE BLOGGER!

And Happy CNY to all! May all of us be blessed with the best of luck, more wealth, good health, promotions, romantic relationship, closer friendships and all things good to come our way!

HUAT AR

No comments:

Post a Comment