PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Half About June~

Hello June.. we are fast approaching mid-year! Looking back at my New Year resolution... guess i m pretty ashamed... i m not even half way there! *drop head in shame*

Life is fragile.. a colleague o mine who is in his middle age, athletic, playing volleyball, netball, dragonboat and in the running team.. did his usual jog on Sunday... after feeling a little tight in chest, he took a rest in e evening n felt better.. he passed away on Monday morning.. everyone's in shock coz he's just so... well active!! so do rmbr to treasure ppl ard you!

Stocking up my cabinet with happy food... and snacks!














June...
spending time with Mister...


















ex jc classmates














Holiday planning w XX~~~


















Watching game of throne 3 w mister, gou gou, xx and xh



















Mister was so happy tt he gets to watch GOT3, he let his favourite son stay over for a night to express his thanks... which in his words, the highest honour


















Had a field day cam-whoring w XX...



































Bt he insisted to bring XX back the very next day... *sniff*

finally met up w tong, cj and sandy for our maggi mee party!!!! yumyum kimchi from the cabbage farm in taiwan is LOVE!


















Mummy gt free pastries from MBS again


















Have I mentioned that I m currently in my company's tot's team? Here's our first event of the year! Mad Scientist Workshop! Hoi doing cosplay k! WAHAHAHAH...


















 Check out the CUTEST ice cream cone at the traditional ice cream cart! who knows $1.20 can make me so so so happy!



















Veron and I oso face-timed with Xinyi who will be station at Bermuda for 3 years


















 before concussing till 3pm...
and coz brekkie was too early... i made porridge for myself after i wake up














As if i din't hv enough carbo~ here's wat i ate at 8.30pm~~~














I M SO FAT LA!!!

Saw the choco banana muffin recipe online and felt the itch to bake again! So here's my first attempt!






















Chio right!!!


















And attended a cupcake class coz i seriously think i need improvements on icing! chio or not!!!!














 Mister came to pick me up after class.. bt since he's not a big fan of sweet stuff, i gave him a choco banana muffin instead.. he say it tasted really good! kekeke...

brought sm to the offc the nx day~






















that Friday... i finally met up with Angel who went Europe for two wks!!!! As kaili was late... me and Angel ordered the Army Stew! it is seriously my fav korean fd these days! even bought sm to cook at hm myself! hahahaha..


















next day... which is last saturday actually... the L4D team met up to go JB for our first seafd dinner trip! Whole family waking Mister up














Let me tk a moment here to express my thanks to my support grp... April was really hard for me... i m grateful for Na who let me burst out in tears at an atas french restaurant and even gt scolded by taxi driver waiting outside Mister hse... Kaili who listened to my phone calls n bring Js to game with me....grateful tt Chris saw my emo status n actually sent me a handmade card after checking up on me~ grateful tt though i hvnt met Fox, Sam for the longest time, they responded to chris msg and jio me out for L4D.. I hv them chking on me every single day.. I m even thankful tt i met Hina who is extremely onz and bubbly during this period... and Chris's bf Fab who always pick me up fr my hse for gaming sessions and borrowing a 7-seaters for THIS JB outing.. i dint say it.. bt tt night... when i looked ard the dinner table.. i was reminded of hw each and everyone of them made a difference to me during April. 






















So here's me and Mister saying thank you. *bow*


















Slpt the whole Sunday morn and aftn away after a night of seafd (minus crab), massage and loklok

Father's Day celebration at Coca steamboat!!! yum yum...














On Monday... i baked some lychee crumbles














which is yummy k!














Mister always say i m ignorant and reads too little... he kept insisting DS and Marvel wun mix superman and ironman... so when i showed him this pic.... he collapsed...














LOL... so anyway... things are gg great btw me n Mister these days... work is fabulous coz boss isnt in... life's good. Life's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment