PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, 9 July 2013

I have no titles!

thanks to our fire-loving neighbours last mth.. we experienced the worst PSI lvl...

Companies were handing out N95... and since i've gt sites to go... I was given 2


















Bt i still like this more! wahahaha


















Got sm authentic Korean groceries and tried my hands on Korean Seafood Kimchi stew for me and Mister..


















And since Mister was bz attending his cousin wedding... me Hina and laopo went out for some zombie killing tt saturday~ new character in L4D? wahahahah


















Tt Sunday.. I got a Rive Gauche mango cake for Mister's mum and some cookies for me and mister.. as usual.. mister picks anything with the pink packaging...


















Xiongxiong munching on them watching "the Hunger Games"... oh the irony! hahah


















Inspired by many minion nailarts ard... i tried my hands on drawing minions


















I can have minions on my hands!


















Laoban Niang went Japan and the goodies were awesome!


















And since it's Friday... Emily and I decided to hang out after work... En route to Triple One.. I voted!!!














And here we are! Togi!


















the food's not bad bt i guess they could do with a little more variety...






















One more of my camwhore photo!


















next day... I went for my spa and hair treatment... before meeting na for manicure cum tea break!


















Den I met up with Mister and off we go to JB!














Happy Girl is me!


















If i have a Ru Yi Men to go wherever I like... i want to go on holidays every wkend!


















Was looking thru my old photos.. and saw this~














Mister says that me and my mum got round breadtalk face... and i told him my mum was volleyball capt in her tenns!


















my astig is getting from bad to worse...and so i gt myself new specs for work~


















and on 3rd July... sandy cj tongtong and I hopped to Phuket after work!


















Arriving at our resort slightly past midnight!


















And off we go to James Bond island for a day of sea sport the very next day at 6am.. as it is monsoon season.. it was kinda freezing!














Weather's kind coz it turned to drizzle after a short while... off we go to the sea! Raybans unite!














First stop! rowing into caves!


















The rower made us this!




































there's no more photos of the day after this.. probably hv to wait till cj and tongtong uploads photos they took...

After we took hot showers and freshen up... we hit town! for a bad dinner that i shall nt speak of.. and had the bestest honey banana with condensed milk prata!!!


















and thereafter...


















sat down at this club doing live band.. the russian gals and aussie gals were so high dancing bt here's the demure me!




































and happy CJ


















egging her lady on~


















Next Morn... poolside brekkie


















with heartshaped melons~


















and tanning by Patong Beach


















While the two of them hides in the shades














We let ourselves into the sun... and protecting my face is of utmost imptance!














we ate at no. 6  restaurant which we saw a long queue the night before




























And a group pic of our Raybans














We went on for more tanning and massage... before gg out for our seafd dinner~ at another no. 6 seafd hawker~ wahahaha































and being tourist-sy...



























gg back to the same new york bar... till 2 plus...



























before chking out at 4am to catch our flight to bkk~~~

here's our brekkie before pratunum mkt~ my fav crepes!


















getting our rm at 2


















Our legs were breaking by the time we finished Pratinum Mall!


















Bt we persist to Asiatique!















Good dinner by the rdside














Waiting for the handmade souvenirs... each painfully done by this lovely couple who wants to earn money for their wedding




























And we called it a night after our super long day...

next day.. it was chinatown/ chatuchak and MBK combi!!!
There was a humongous softtoys sale and i grabbed myself these! angry mister and sabo Hoi.. hur hur..


















I almost gt her hm too.. bt i was worried for luggage space! wahahahaha


















Kitty lovers... y u all queue so long~ this larger than life Kitty which reach my boobs lvl was on sale for 550baht!


















fav thai iced milk tea from CTC


















And sm shopping


















My daytime buys!


















And it was off to MBK via tuktuk~~~














cheap manicure for me and tongtong... while CJ and sandy went off for a haircut downstairs


















Before dinner at my fav thai restaurant





]








As it was raining.. we went into hiding at Siam Centre
trying out Melissa... dint get this...
wanted another pair.. bt coz it's like 99sgd.. i hestitated


















 Magnum cafe! Strawberry magnum.. only in thailand!


















As it was our last night... we had booze... and fun!














Next day.. we went Big C for our tidbit-fix and Central World for Naraya time... lucky i din't get the pair of melissa the night before... coz Central world was hving sale and i gt the pair i wanted for $65 only! am i lucky or am i lucky! wahahahaha~~~

Den it was massage time... before departing to airport... *sniff*

Mister came to fetch me with my fav gongcha green milk tea and Xiongxiong.. and two tix to Despicable me on Wed..


















sweet things like this goes a long way Mister! keke..

today.... I went to work for halfday... before declaring myself KO and head hm to slp~~~

cant wait for more fun times like this!!!!

and C KOREA IN 24 DAYS!

and before tt...

No comments:

Post a Comment