PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas 2013!

Merry Christmas Everybody! Here's the season greetings from the 3 of us!




















Hahaha... i think the hoodie really suits Xiongxiong~~~

Anyway.. here's some updates to what I've been up to!

Angel tagged me n kaili about Starbucks secret recipes...


















determined to try... I jio-ed Salt and Huiling to accompany me for quick lunch at Novena.. Chk out Novena food court's Korean fd! a mountain at the same price as koufu at TPY! no wonder the fdcourt was SOOOOO packed!


















And despite the weird frappe request.. the barristers were game enough to try it~~~ and ta-da! my butterbeer frappe! wahahahhaa... of coz.. i did write a gushing compliment to their HQ for their help!


















That Saturday.. it was Tongtong's bday (09/11/2013)... we woke up at unearthly hour.. to join the Amore Women's day out!!!

















That's us looking all fresh~~~ kicking start with some kick boxing and bollywood dances... before heading to Paul's for Tong's bday treat~~~



















sidenote.. i super love lemon meringue tarts!!!


















despite the rain.. we preservered ALL day... till energizer bunny CJ was the only one able to move! Met up with Mister... bathed and concussed.... till the very next day.. wahahahaha.... for our hua nam dim sum fix!


















As mister is also feeling under the weather.. I made honey lemon and made a special trip to his plc the following week.. here's the pic mister took after i got hm to prove tt he's drinking it while watching tv under xx's supervision..














Den.. 15/11/2013, it was daddy's bday.. I brought them to a teochew restaurant under Ah Yat for their Hairy Crab's special... SUPER LOVE hairy crabs can!!!














and here's the special abalone highlight coz i was so impressed


















And bcoz i hv been pigging out so much.. i went for Core Yoga classes... and here's a little success show-off! my corset lines!


















And after Yoga.. bcoz Mister is bz attending wedding that saturday.. I headed over to huili's hse for a baking and girl's day out at her new place!! FINALLY get to visit her new house! hahahaha.. i was just telling her e previous time i get to see her hse was before ALL e renovations! hahaha~


















And bcoz we had been working out diligently.. we treated ourselves to a little indulgence the following Monday... with BBQ seafd and chicken!














Feeling guilty... i had chicken feet salad at hawker centre when i met rz for dinner on Wed


















TL gals have decided to start this mthly food appreciation tradition... And this is what I googled.. Bravery~~ food is yummy despite the REALLY limited selection.. and the lavender latte is sth u shd try!


















Mister moved house on the 2nd last wkend of November... I have been helping him to pack... while xx supervises


















And the first thing i set up at his place? XX's corner














And i did my nails after moving house coz i was afraid tt if i do before tt... it'll damage.. hahaha.. here's my mega bling pink n gold nails


















Off to meet na for her bday celebration on 23 Nov~ she was mega late and we were full eating all the side dishes! wahahha











Following Wed... I met mister for dinner... he had decided to be a doting bf and bring me for steamboat on a wkday~ kekeke~~ Shabu Sai at Orchard central


















As sm of you may know.. Mister will be heading off to Sweden.. =(
He gave me a winter coat tt night... *sigh*


















That wkend.. my folks decided to welcome December and my day with a sumptuous steamboat at hm.. (wahahaha.. everyone knows how to make me happy so easily huh!) chk out the ginseng chicken soup base i gt fr Korea with real chicken inside *impressed* i cant wait to go Korea again!


















Chk out the tok kong boston lobster claw!


















And they surprised me with bday cake prezzie and sparkling juices after! so much love!














Making myself kimchi stew the nx day with the excess food


















Thursday.... Ash Huiling and Salt brought me to Haji Lane for an exotic bday lunch! YUMz! Pita Bread FOR THE WIN!!! wahahahaha... i cant describe hw much i love pita bread!!!


















And Emily brought me for my bday dinner at Ion the same day.. so much love!


















oh oh! and thank you JC for the yummy marcarons you gave me! even helped me bought one box extra for mister family... THANKS!!!!


















And after being out of contact with my primary schmates for more than a decade... i finally re-connected with them thanks to xiaowei's wedding... we had our Xmas exchange at AMK MOF













Before chatting till 4 plus at Macdonalds... here's wat we ordered at 2plus!


















And i woke up the next day at 7plus to support PLG for their basketball... despite not being able to get into semi-finals... we had lotsa fun cheering and lunching after! Jiayou nx year ya!

after basketball... CJ, Sandy and I had our dumpling party over at Tong's house... Tong even have the professional dumpling board!


















Here's pretty mao mao~~


















As i was really really tired from the lack of slp... i concussed while Tong's washing the dishes... and i woke up with the sound of party poppers~~~ for a bday surprise! mega Chio cath kidson!!!


















and here's my cake














Sunday... met up with Mister and his mum for brunch... and i treated them Coca steamboat~~~ Mister's mum bought me a bday cake and sang happy bday for me as mister dad was out of town


















9 Dec 2013, laopos na and ni celebrated my bday with me at Nana's green tea~~~ here's the cute party hat tt Ni got for all of us!!


















Had lotsa fun chitchatting and i mega loved the shiny bling bday cake!


















 and thank you Na for lugging all our souvenirs back from Korea!















on my actual bday.. we started off with batman trilogy... not my fav type of movie.. bt oh-well~~~

before heading to the Mediacorp 50 years anniversary celebration that I always wanted to go~ it was a little disappointing since the exhibition was really small~~~ bt we did see sm interesting shows tt we could reminisce about...














and while walking to Citylink to write our wishes on the wishing balls... we came across some interesting outdoor decros


















Den, mister brought me to this cozy Italian restaurant, No Menu for my bday dinner. We had the "no menu" set dinner.. where u just tell the waitress whether u want seafood or meat and they whip up a unique dinner set for you.. here's excited me with the starters! chk out the bread in front of me.. that is warm n yummy!!!


















And here's the meat menu i ordered~ yumz~~~


















And on 11/12/13, Mister and I went to watch Crazy Christmas by Ting Tong Belles~~~ local musical comedy..



































Met up with Amos and the twins on 12 Dec 2013 (pay/ bonus day) for a little steamboat indulgence atMK restaurant (Somerset 313)















13 dec 2013, it was the CM tea party that me, salt huiling and ash organised...

















Happy tt it turned out well and i hv one thing off my chklist!

That night... we have a small steamboat gathering at Jackson's after yk and bro flew our kite~~~














stayed over at RZ's hse as i hv to wake up at 7plus to facetime with Xin n Ver at greenwich~~~ i miss my bestie!!!

Mister has been feeling really pouty.. and i surprised him with his fav strawberry fix from the Japanese snack shop at clarke quay central














and we saw our picture on sistics for the premier for ting tong belles~!














18 dec 2013, Mister came to fetch me n huili off yoga class as it was raining cats n dogs... at my lobby... we kissed goodbye and i was walk out.. den his car boot lifted and i saw a bouquet of lilies lying at his car boot... he wished me happy mth-niversary as we started on 19 dec 2013~~~ so K-drama can! plus pt plus pt!


















Den i gt mummy and his mum xmas prezzie~ skincares~ with damn chio wrapping~~~














and on 20 Dec 2013, it was the TOTs committee Xmas Party.. climbed out of bed at 5.45am to roll to jurong by 8am... tired die me... here's the setting up



















Me cam-whoring the horns earlier


















And their gingerbread man decor...
(eeeww.. everytime i hear gingerbread man i tink of tt lousy fiance-snatcher blogger who name her nw-bf gingerbread man and post disgusting photos online of her hugging while snatching the guy... this is one couple i sincerely hope they break up)














that night... HDB clique celebrated our annual Xmas dinner in one of the Korean grill restaurant at chijmes
















Awesome xmas decor at the church at chijmes














24 dec... did my chio xmas nails


















went for PM shift at work.... before heading over to Mister's house for BBQ with him and his folks.. I sponsored the pit while his dad did the prep work and bbq-ing... the mushroom i got was a big hit! keke..


















And today... we lazed ard before heading to Cedele for our bday brunch... And Merry Xmas to everybody. before i head off for dinner with my folks

No comments:

Post a Comment