PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, 3 November 2013

Catching up on Oct

So as I have mentioned, I'm getting a little obsessed with Mind, Soul and Body exercises these days.. I m heading off to the gym so frequently for classes... SO COME'ON! where's my toned body promised in the posters??? *frown frown frown*


Here's me waiting for the 7.45pm class to start~~~ 


















The day before Mister head off to Vietnam with his friends on 11 Oct, he surprised me with my fav chips in e world.. excited gougou n xiaohui looking on~














We also celebrated Huiling's belated bday at her choice of cafe~ Tiramisu Cafe... the food was ok.. guess the decor ard is awesome for photoshoots! Here's my mac n cheese


















and us clowning ard the must-take huge-ass head decor~


















Bro, YK, Laopos and I FINALLY had a gathering at Wlds Shabu Sai to celebrate Laopo's bday on 11 Oct














CJ, Sandy and I oso headed off to Brotzeit at Vivo City for Oktober Fest! #thingsidowhenmisterisoutoftown


















Here's me with the paper hat (menu)! awesome idea aint it??














And with all the partying... Here's me doing some Yoga at home to burn off the calories!



































before making myself some lunch~~ yummy Korean congee with 80calories!



































14th Oct... Na, Laopos met up to celebrate the October babies' bday... Here's a cake to rep each of us!














cuteness!


















at Aquamarine


















And since Mister is finally back, we met up on 15th (public hols)~~~ He actually googled this place (Choupinette) and brought me there! *happy* guess he knows the only way to please a girl is thru' food! hahahaha~


















Le Mister


















He oso got us the new magnum


















before we head off to NTUC for some grocery shopping~~~

That's right! Mister is cooking us both dinner!!!


















Our chicken Piccata














ok~ one more close view coz it's awesome!


















And nx day, I celebrated Huili's back-to-health day with 2 hrs of Yoga
before pigging out!!! wahahahhaha~~~


















I finally took some time to pack my masks~~~ i m only left with 50+ of them~~~ wail wail wail~ i need a Korean trip!!!


















And on the 19th~ down with sore throat, flu and fever... I went to Jurong Pt to catch a glimpse of Running Man at their autograph session! too lazy to upload photos~ bt laopo almost fainted due to the squeezing.. and i din't manage to stay thruout coz of my horrible headache


















Was grounded by mister to rest before he picked me ard 5pm to RM Race Start Fan Meet














Excited family before the race starts!














Annyeoh Haseyoh!














I totally concussed immediately after fan meet~~~ and Mister brought me to our fav Little Pancakes the nx morn~~~ lychee yakult is so love la!














Monday... Yoga time!


















Minjeong brought me and JC for an awesome Korean lunch at $10nett on Tues lunch~














While Mister brought me to eat Mookata at Thomson


















And so i went Yoga even on a Sat aftn


















Before meeting Mister... who was so tired... he hugged my legs and slpt thru' Liverpool's victory with WBA














He did wake up at 12am (27 oct) to celebrate XiongXiong's 2nd Bday~~ we even gt him a little cake and dressed his siblings


















Sandy brought us to this out of way cafe, L'etoile at Owen Rd.. here's a pic of its awesome salted caramel cupcake with praline


















The all day breakfast was nt really nice though


















Feeling really piggy after all the meals i had... I had a detoxing Monday~ my salad from Salad Stop! at Novena~ it is REALLY yummy!!!


















I was also involved in the HDB OE day exhibition panel



















And Mister is soooooooo sweet bringing me to TungLok Seafood for Hairy crabs, Crab last Thurs... I had two hairy crabs coz he knows i love them. I kept telling him one would do bt he insisted... *touched* He even gave me two legs from the Laksa Crabs!!! Thanks and i kn it costed a bomb!!!


















Friday, 1 Nov... D&D team headed out for some reccee-ing for day game...


















Before meeting Angching and Reni for Shabu Sai (Orchard Central) for Jap steamboat! i can do steamboat everyday! hahaha.. i told mister if we ever gets our own house, we'll hv salad for healthy days, steamboat for normal days and BBQ grill for feel fat days~ he rejected... *frown* But for those interested, Shabu Sai is more ex at Orchard central, with slight difference in choice of selection. though nt a lot...














Spent whole of yesterday helping Mister pack his room for the house moving nx Tues.. i stole some of his VCDs hm.. and will start watching Mean Girls right after THIS! Till Nov!

No comments:

Post a Comment