PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, 3 September 2012

Goodbye Aug and Hello Sept!

By habit, I hate going out during the Lunar 7th Month. Yes, I am this timid. But this year, there are so much outings and gatherings.. I m thankful I have an attentive mister~

and yes.. this is gg to be a photo overloaded entry!

so... we ended off wif Luca's first month mid last month during Luca's first month... following wk, we did a lil springcleaning with Mister's comic collections... Mister has such a HUGE comic collections... it actually took us 2 hrs to sort everything out and repack everything in...

there r sm of my childhood favourites like slamdunk, jin tian yi, GTO... and sm of those tt i wud really wan to read.. bleah, naruto, one piece.. and e list goes on!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Laopos me and our spouses are RunningMan crazy as i mentioned a few times.. and we decided to buy the Spore Fan Club Running Man tees! When Mister's friends heard abt it.. they wanna grab a piece too! excited when i finally grab hold of it!!!
Photobucket

Celebrated Xinyi's bday on 18 Aug at Prive... always love their brunches!
As usual.. no pics of us again! hw come i always fgt to tk my besties pic u tell me!
Photobucket

after hopping hm fr celebration.. joined Mister to visit yet another newborn dragon baby... my Hoi seems to be popular.. Luca has a Hoi in his name. so does he!
Photobucket

Den we joined his JC friends for dinner before hopping to one of their hse for a round of Wii
Photobucket

Since it was a long wkend.. we met again on Monday to play the long forgotten L4D2...
Photobucket

and Mister and his friends went crazy when they saw conquer and conquest on the game menu...
Photobucket

August seems to be a popular bday month... and i celebrated Emily's bday the next day...
Photobucket

saw this restuarant popping out several times on various social media and i decided to bring emily there...
here's the happy bday girl and me
PhotobucketPhotobucket

and our yummy food
Photobucket

the food was pretty awesome!

thanking god it's Friday..
Photobucket

I decided to reward myself in a little breakfast indulgence.. Kaya butter toast in ice cream bread!
Photobucket

while munching happily on my breakfast... Mentor announced that Little Sumo's in TPY.. me salt and justine rushed down to have a little playtime with e cutest little sumo~~~

Here's me and him! isn't Little Sumo cuteeeee? pai kia look! hahahaha...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Met up with Mini n Peishan at Nex after work that day... and i finally bought sth that i had been eyeing for a while! Food Processor...
Photobucket
Photobucket

yes.. i m addicted to baking and i couldnt wait to try out my new toy!
Photobucket

Here's my first attempt of apple crumble
Photobucket

and i stress that it was yummilicious! yes... it was late bt i couldnt wait to try my new toy!!!!
Photobucket

Woke up next morning for my appt at revive wellness... it's now located at Clarke Quay... and the room is chio! and i can nw prim myself up before walking out of the room with its in-room bathroom and dressing table!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

As mister was out running marathon.. I went home to bake 3 vanilla lemon cupcakes with the remaining butter from e night before
Photobucket

I am a talented baker that's all i could say.

and bcoz we were both tired.. we spent our date chilling out in front of TV and concussed before midnight
Photobucket

Rise and shine nx morning..
Photobucket

and we rushed to Tampines to collect CJ's bday party cupcakes....

Here's a grumpy mister..
Photobucket

as it was his bro in law's bday too... we got him a cake as well... end up... i was flooded with cakes that day...
Photobucket

here's a pic of the gorgeous cupcake i ordered!
Photobucket

damn chio isnt it! i was so sold by its gorgeousness i ordered Mister's bday cake from the same bakery too!

the chio chio cupcake stand we got with thai catering
Photobucket

pics of the guests..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

and here's the bday girl with her folks
Photobucket

Happy guests
Photobucket

I don't usually hold grudges. Bt this ex-friend of mine.. really pissed me off this time. When he first gt into this shit, i stood by him and his character.. but yet.. when placed in e same scenario.. He chose to blif e scheming girl's word over mine. If there is ever e slightest chance u chanced upon this.. I wud like to let u kn: I've been two timed twice. and i hv not sent angry words or watsoever to any of the third parties involved. As it is sth so painful and close to heart, it's very degrading to be accused of msging someone else's 3rd party. I have accidentally brushed against e "add as friend" button without even realising it when i chked her out at facebook. my mistake that i dint realise till very much later. but accusing me of sending her msg, attachment or even CONTACTING her in any form is out of question. I swear upon my life, i have not done it. And I curse Miss LJE a life of misery and karma till her very last day if she lied. Let her be happily blessed and filled with love if she WAS actually speaking the truth.

Irony... while my fren was complaining abt tt girl.. i was buying this... thank you miss public toilet for ruining my 23rd-yr of my life so much i was driven to depression. Then again.. wifout u.. i might nt be with my Mister nw. Love-hate relationship with PT.
Photobucket

Mister sending me his pic to cheer me up with dancing Xiong
Photobucket

I also got my Muay Thai gloves finally!
Photobucket

Here's me laopos at e Muay Thai sch with our new wraps and gloves
Photobucket
Photobucket

Souvenirs from MS fr my homeland: HK
Photobucket

Went Fatfish FINALLY again with huili... Yummy thai steamboat!
Photobucket

and best of all.. there was a daiso at the shopping centre... got myself new baking gloves and holder! Totally Cath Kidson!
Photobucket

Next morning... met kaili Angel at Harbourfront to embark on our first Batam trip tgt... and e most dramatic one may I add!

The Sekupany custom experience was HORRIBLE. usually... whenever I go Batam, I would be very happy bcoz of the friendly smiles i receive...

However, this time, Suhali, one of the officer at the customs who was not manning the counter, totally ruined it for us. When the whole ferry of us arrived at the customs, we suddenly hear the people in front hushing us off... when we inched closer, we realise watz gg on...

Suhali was shouting for everyone to keep quiet. He told everyone:

"here's batam. I tok ok, you talk i give you penalty you understand? Penalty! i can give u penalty.."

"you can go back to your Singapore"

Irony: when his phone rang, he started clattering loudly into his phone.

thanks for spoiling the start of our holiday, Mr Suhali fr Sekupany Custom

Our first meal at Batam centre! my fav nasi goreng!
Photobucket
Photobucket

After our meal... we went to shop ard.. and we went crazy on Wacoal bra which was more than 50% off fr the price of singapore! Ms uncontrollable tng bought so much lingerie i think she wont need to buy any till nx year or nx nx year

We then went to Hypermart to shop for necessities where a horrible horrible man stole Angel's phone fr her bucket bag. Language barrier was such a bane at times like this when we demand to c cctv and ask if we could call e police. I was reasoning with the security guards and staffs and Kaili's friend save the day as he kn Malayu. I hope the person who stole either comes from a REALLY poor country and it was his 3rd day without fd when he commit e crime.. or have his phones stolen again n again to repent wat he has done.

To fgt such a horrible incident.. we went Spa secret for a spa session...
Photobucket

before heading to 555 for our must-have batam seafood fest...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

looking at e food nw makes me crave for another round of salted egg crab!!!!! MISTERRRRRR!!!!

The motorists at Batam is so dangerous.. our taxi driver knocked one en route to our seafood place!

Den we went Eska for our usual hair spa before concussing pretty early at the hotel

Next morning.. dun ask me why.. we were famished when we woke up.. so here's a pic of our breakfast for 3!
Photobucket

we were so bloated we need to have shitting session before heading down to the pool

le gorgeous tanning bed!!
Photobucket

Here's me!
Photobucket
Photobucket

after e swim.. we hopped over to Batam Centre starbucks to chill out before our ferry..

Polaroid spam
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mister and I had a quarrel and was hving cold war e day before gg Batam.. when i saw him waiting at the customs ystd.. i was pretty pleased~

But wat touched me e most... was when we finally reached Jln Kayu carpark.. he told me to close my eyes... when i opened my eyes... XX was sitting on my lap with this scotchtaped to him
Photobucket

and Mister was holding this
Photobucket

ok. e lvl of touch was pretty high. obviously e msg to ask him learn fr taiwan drama works. LOL,...

So we head over to Canadian pizza and watched e Liverpool Vs Arsenal game.
here's a family pic before dinner
Photobucket

finally well behaved for once!
Photobucket

Dang! LFC lost!

Emo Xiong
Photobucket

Mister bday prezzies arrived! Cant wait to see his expression when he saw e no longer in production dvd and toy sitting on his lap! keke!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment