PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, 30 September 2012

A little more about September + Happy Mooncake Festival!

Eck! blogger has finally made it compulsory to change to a new format to post new entry! pui! i hate changes! Lotsa pics to be uploaded since the start of Sept! I should really make it a point to blog more often so that the uploading process isnt too long each time! Traffic in the morning at my hse is getting more and more horrigible since the moving in of the Fernvale crowd.. this is a typical morning that I have to experience.. let alone buses flying past my house.. LTA! y u no do anything!!! *frown*
Photobucket

Recently discovered this yummy taiwan beer on sale at NTUC.. realise many of my friends are fans too! keke... sidenote: i like the peach one better!
Photobucket

As some of you might know.. Mister is currently taking up an accounting diploma.. I made it a weekly hobby to get sweets for his class... (muahahhaha... subconciously making my presence remembered! =P)
 Photobucket

Mister also got a new maid.. since she don't tidy the soft toys like the previous one.. it's sometimes quite hilarious to see what positions the toys are in... Here's some fights that our kids put up!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

AMK YEC organised a trip to Gardens By the Bay at 25% off on 8 Sept! So i treat Mister and my folks for a trip to the new tourist attractions that our govt spent millions to build!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Mister and I were really lucky as we got the Lot 1 in e carpark! just couldnt resist posing by the lot! keke...
Photobucket


Admist the walk.. i was complaining to mister that he always dun make it a point to find new places to bring me.. so he brought us to Dozo at River Valley.. it's a fusion of Jap and French fine dining... definitely yummy!
Photobucket

As Mister had an assignment due next Tuesday, we had takeaway from Little Pancakes (our favourite neighbourhood brunch place)...
Photobucket

before we spent our day at his place doing homework while I work.
Photobucket

Rehearsals for the OE day in the offc oso started.. so i spent my Monday mornings rehearsing at the Auditorium...
 Photobucket

Since I have recently fallen in love with baking.. I also took sm time off that week to try a new recipe: apple scones cake! The process is a lil messy since I gotta knead the dough.. But I am generally satisfied with the results! my folks were certainly impressed!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

While on site the other day.. we past by the Tai chung Kok bakery... weeling and I just couldnt resist buying sm mooncakes and its affiliated items as the aroma was simply too strong!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I also bought new cupcake cups from the huge SKP at Ubi... keke... cant wait to bake more mooncakes with these chio cups!!!
Photobucket

Bought new offc dresses from Lilypirates and guess wat! Kaikai and Jiajia's pics are on the envelope! kekeke... since I always address myself as hoihoi (chinese: kaikai).. i certainly feel connected whenever newspaper report articales about them! and my free gift!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Gougou facepam* keke...
Photobucket

tried the choco Banana recipe with dark choco ganache... i tink it did really well with the dark choco frosting this time! *pat myself on e back*
Photobucket

15th was Potted Potter day.. Mister and I rushed from his JC gathering which his friend asked him to be a bro.. to DBS theatre.. was almost late as we missed a few turns here and there... thank god the show was so hilarious it brightened our mood significantly.. keke...
Photobucket

Next day.. we went for his friend's baby shower at The Peak. this is wat I've chosen for baby Jian Kai finally after hours of shopping..
PhotobucketPhotobucket

and e cupcake at the shower
Photobucket

After tt... I went hm to slp while Mister stayed on to play mahjong... this is him throwing temper at Xiong xiong coz he lost tt night. wahahahhaha...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

More baby shower gift fr offc...
Photobucket

sidenote: my favourite drink these days...
Photobucket

and here's another pic of Lil Sumo from mentor! he's so cute la!!! SPARTAAA! kekeke...
Photobucket

Mister picked me up after work with xx nx day... and off we go to watch Ted! Mister was so excited about the show tt he kept shaking xiong xiong before the show.. the girl sitting behind us at the cinema actually laughed at him =.=
Photobucket

Wednesday.. we tried the Lok Lok steamboat at TPY. for $15.90.. it was definitely worth it with the ambience.. bt we were a lil unhappy as there were actually service surcharge that was not mentioned from the deal.com website... walk in was only $19.80!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Our Runningman tees finally arrived! cant wait to wear it to Vietnam!!!
Photobucket

20 Sept is the first day of the mooncake bazaar.. here's me with 8 boxes o mooncakes~~~ it was SOOOOOOOOOOO heavy to carry home!!!
Photobucket

As Mister has to go sch tt day.. he cant hop by to send me home and told the kids to help me... but! Kids all so lazy when i asked them for help! learnt from daddy! pui!
Photobucket

and the polaroids which i ordered from Gmarket arrived!!! *happiness* little hiatus coz mr postman too tired to realise that my letterbox opening is smaller once he locked the main cabinet door... i cant tk the box out! imagine me opening the parcel in e letterbox before flattening the box so that everything can come out... *facepalm*
Photobucket

Hopped to Nee Soon South CC for a quick bite with Cj to pass mooncake and catching up~
PhotobucketPhotobucket

it's friday! and i finally manaaged to wear the jeans that was too tight since I gained weight previously... ^o^
Photobucket

and 9 boxes of mooncakes at my cubicle.. thank goodness for salt who helped me carry sm of it once she saw my list o orders.. keke
Photobucket

Dropped by Mister's place to chk on his study progress since he had exam on 22 Sept.. when i arrived... XX was e only thing tt was studying...
Photobucket

and he insisted that it was xx that wanted him to play dota..
Photobucket

sigh
Photobucket

Since i cant meet Mister that weekend... I had a meeting with my uni mates instead.. we tried Xi men Ding... really not worth the price lehx! not gg back ever again!
Photobucket

and we hopped off for coffee
Photobucket

Before i went home to had a quick shower... and laopo dropped by the pick me up for steamboat at brother's place!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Nana's soooooooooo adorable isnt she????
PhotobucketPhotobucket

and i spent my Sunday baking velvet cupcakes for the colleagues...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Smileys! so cute right! kekeke...
Photobucket

And it's back to rehearsals~~~ everyone's gan chiong coz the OE day performance is on Thursday and we are down to our last two rehearsals..
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Le mister kept sending me pics of our son to show that we are from a versatile and expressive family.. hahaha
 PhotobucketPhotobucket

temporary exhibition set-ups are also on its way by Wednesday..
PhotobucketPhotobucket

and Mister brought me jogging before a yummy shanghai-nese dinner to take my mind off stage fright...
 PhotobucketPhotobucket

Here's sm backstage photos of the main event
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

and i hopped off to meet Huili for a yummy dinner at Ambush!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

bleah! rainy season is in... and for sm oddball reason.. YCK exit was closed.. mister oso experienced the same thing when he drive hm fr sch.. he say most prob there was an accident as he saw an ambulance while jamming his way down AMK ave 5...
Photobucket

took Friday off for a well-deserved massage...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

and here's watz on my neck... keke.. Mister's Xmas gift for me...
Photobucket

and finally.. it's the biggest event of Sept.. Mister's bday on 29 Sept! keke.. packing a big picnic strawbag to his place...
Photobucket

and xx is so excited for his daddy!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Introducing our newest member to the clan... Supafly! XX shows his welcome by sharing his favourite checkered shirt with him... ^o^ that's my son!
Photobucket

As it was raining.. we couldnt get to Botanical garden as planned.. so we decided to vamp up the table in his garden as our back-up picnic place...
Photobucket

not bad right! we even took out wine glasses for the moscato!
Photobucket

Yummy potato biscuits from Batam (khong guan)... note to self: MUST BUY
PhotobucketPhotobucket

and we camwhored on the polaroid with e new signages and big sunglasses i bought!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We went The White Rabbit for dinner with his folks.. as they were there.. i felt too paiseh to tk out my cam.. so no pics! hahahaha... After e yummy and pricey dinner... his dad went off for mj while his mum followed us home for cake cutting~

Here's e legendary $195 bday cake!!!
Photobucket

taste was a big let-down.. bt it's sure chio!
Photobucket

I m growing sooooooooooo fat!
Photobucket
Had a quick shower and here's me fooling ard with XX while le mister tried to catch the last few minutes of the liverpool game.. he was so disappointed that Liverpool actually won! BOO! keke..
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Mister was impossible to wake up this morning and i finally had to pull away XX and his bolster before he woke up! *frown*
Photobucket

and we grabbed a quick bite at Jalan Kayu prawn mee... before I head home.. for STEAMBOAT!! more pics on the steamboat again...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

and HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL TO ALL! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment