PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, 31 August 2013

Mega Photo BOMB!

So I stopped at my previous Phuket-Bangkok trip!
Huili and I met the next day I m back from BKK for Mookata steamboat at Clarke Quay


















Tong, Sandy, CJ and I embraced the cultural side tt same wkend for modern Broadway, Addams Family!


























and ended off with an early dinner at Chilis!


















I am still tinking if i should buy this cap!!!


















A little obsession shortly after.. by rewatching the 60s Addams Family!


















Deciding that my hair is getting too long.. went to Chpt 2 with Chris for a haircut at Jurong.. YES... Jurong


















den again.. i went Jurong for my chio VS sandals!


















While shopping with the twins at Nex.. the new Superman costume at Build-a-Bear caught my eyes.. and so.. xiongxiong is currently a proud owner of yet another superhero costume! maybe he'll wear this for halloween!


















Mini Mister and Xiong... (Mister call angry face Mini-me)


















Happy Girls Sing!














and I rewarded myself for being simply awesome by lychee cake~


















Mister oso brought me and xiongxiong to watch Phantom of the Opera


















HDB clique and I were obsessed with Minions and spent 3 Thursdays queueing...


















While Huili brought me to Jpot for yummy steamboat!


















Den.. it was THE event of July.. Meishan's wedding!
Morning at Church
my ultra puffy face and eyes due to lack of slp


















and by night.. my puffy face n eyes was back to normal! thank god!!! right.. i look like hobbit!


















Us!














and without much slp.. it was AMK YEC BGM. My yummy bowl of Salmon rice!


















Mister met me after for his friend's kid kaikai first birthday!
BBQ at the balcony! (living on high floors at The Peak gt its perks! so windy!!)


















Inspired by the online posts of minion cakes and cupcakes



















I tried my hands on baking it too!


















New clothes for Xiongxiong for his Korea trip! looknig damn cute la!


















As there were about 300+ Korean photos.. I'll sort them out and post on another post.. SKIPPING the Korean trip to straight after Korea...

I almost fgt tt i gotta meet my JC mates the same day i m back in spore..
luckily for the reminder in e morning.. here's me rushing out in my korean outfit, shoes and bag!




















All for my fav cake place! TOO bad there isnt any black forest cake! Maison Ikkoku serves the BESTEST black forest cake can! and mini if u r reading my blog.. here's a glare in ur direction AGAIN! their brunch portions are so damn huge! if u wan cakes.. SHARE ur main course!


















my obsession with veggies started after the days of meats n seafood in Korea
3 veggies and 1 small plate of meat!


















My skincares tt i m currently using...
Etude House Wonder Pore toner
Laneige Emulsion, Essence, Eye Gel
Mamonde Hydro Cream 




















and the huge number of samples/ small trial sets in e drawers...


















and the crazy amt of The Face Shop stuffs tt i bought and threw into the bag.. i've almost forgotten i bought them coz i wrapped them among my clothes!














my masks stash... excluding the 30 in e fridge and those i gave away as souvenirs, and those i've used diligently every other night when i alternate with Laneige sleeping  water pack/ Mamonde Hydro Cream/ The Face Shop Chai Seed Water 100~ =X



















I also tried to slim my face!!!


















My obsession with Korean food dint stop at Korea

Army stew one lunch~~~


















Blinking at Mister to bring me to the new Korean Grill in AMK


















My chef~


















Cj's bday dinner














Emily's bday dinner


















While walking in town~



















and wat i gt for Mister and plus one day














With all these.. i was still missing Korea and whined continuously to my folks... Here's them trying to cheer me up~
Wagyu beef and Lobster steamboat!!! HEAVEN




















Other dinner dates...
AMK fish head steamboat

Kenny Rogers

Xian De Lai steamboat

Vegetarian chicken rice with fried egg

THE Far East Plaza Hainanese chicken rice























































Jace's farewell was supposed to be at Grubs.. but due to them closing at 2pm and handing out queue numbers way before tt... we change it to Cornerstone!





























Mister brought me and his favoured son to Arsenal match.. here's his treat!


















And as if there's not enough food... I went off next morning



















to meet JC classmates for brunch! fat die me!



















At the closing performance of Chestnut's The Less Miserable White Paper... HILARIOUS!


















and no.. my life isnt all about food... here' me.. at True Fitness... trying to shake everything u see above off~


















and getting blackheads off


















and walking from Bishan Park to Bishan MRT.... here's Mister's old sch!














Lured by Huili to try Curry times at Novena yesterday














free old school biscuits!














Drinking my Continental Mushroom Soup for brekkie today!


















Before hving Tim Ho Wan for dinner!

Me and Meishan


















and my Instagram photo was reposted by Tim ho Wan!


















my fav is the Gui Hua Gao!














Wahahahaha.. sian.. wanted to say I dun always eat.. end up.. i ended with food again! ok! Will find time to update on my Korean trip and a more meaningful post some time soon!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment