PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, 7 October 2013

I am still very much alive!

Sept.. zooooomed past so fast that i hadn't even gt a chance to record it down~

cycled to greenwich.. for a failed facetime conference with xin coz veron overslpt! hahaha... so here's smoked salmon salad i got.. LOVE smoked salmon lots lots la!


















Also managed to try to Korean beef porridge i got from Lotte mart.. LOVE LA! too bad i only managed to get a sachet... if i go korea.. my personal note is buy more of this!!! anyone gg Korea? ahhhaha


















There were also fugly bday.. $90+ wasted on treating her dinner, rushing to join her movie.. and ended with.. is u ownself want to come. like seriously... with the kind of response.. i jitao is sucker for punishment max max.. so down the friendship trashcan u go fugly!











on a happier note.. i love love love the alaskan snow crab leg la!!!!!! wah laox! i cant rave enough abt hw much i love CRABS!!!!!!


















And after all the indulges on Todai buffet... i spent the whole Sunday doing bodycombat, zumba and Shbam.. KNN! i forgo whole wkend of meeting mister for fugly! i once read... time is the best gift u can gif anyone.. coz it's sth u'll nv get back. CB! waste on fugly.. think liao oso angry w myself again.. so here's a photo of me to lighten up e mode!


















And mister picked me up after yoga coz he say a wkend cannot go past without us meeting ^o^


















To top it off... received a mega touching postcard from Xin all e way from Bermuda about our cancelled meet up! LOL


















Met Na for a quick bitching session in AMK~ dinner cooked by my VVIP~~~














And treated Emily for her bday dinner~














And for those who kn me.. recently.. i m obsessed with salad.. So huili brought me to Salad stop for lunch!














Since I had a whole Saturday aftn exercising... here's me hving sakae salad in btw class


















I also got some new yoga clothes...


















Before Mister brought me to an Argentina Restaurant - Salta Argentine Parrilla at Tanjong Pagar...

here's e appetizer















Thumbs up for mister for attempting to spice off our wkend date nights by looking out for interesting dinner hideout.. he refused to gif me any hints and kept me guessing for a wk~~


















our steak














and Xiongxiong has to tag along!


















Mister sent me this and say.. He thinks xx looks like Galileo =.=


















Monday, 9 sept.. met CJ, Sandy and Tong at Harbourfront at Orange Lantern for Vietnamese dinner.. the dinner was ok.. and we walked ard harbourfront centre abit...


















Of coz.. Sept.. it's also the lunar mth for August.. which also means.. is the crazy Mooncake/ Lantern festival... as usual... Hoi the wholesaler~~~ has flooded her office!



































My fav packaging has to be Hyatt... SUPER CHIO RIGHT... their bamboo mooncake is heavenly! highly recommended!!!


















CJ passed me my Minion lantern..which i blasted e hokkien song in e offc~~


















I rushed hm to put down e mooncakes before rushing off to meet Laopo, Sam, ZR and fugly for our first attempt at Payday2.


















this is wat all gamers have for dinner


















and our supper after game














nx morn... 14 Sept.. i finally had facetime with Xin n ver... so here's my salmon salad once again!
Cedele is fast bcuming our perm facetime location!!!














Den i hopped out for sm gym time... before meeting Mister for dinner at Shanghai House (AMK Ave 5)... MY fav drunken chicken place! the service sucks MAJOR time and serving time is SUPER long... b prepared to wait n has zero service and share table.. bt if u are willing to sacrifice ALL these... e food is really awesome!














Minions heading out!!! the crazed minion is Mister's surprise gift for me~ LOL.. he say i looked crazed all e time.. LOL














XX driving his folks out in e new car














Us~



































Next day.. I volunteered for the AMK YEC baking class... we taught those kids how to make peanut butter cookies~














My creations














I also made green bean puff...


















I really hope i can own a cafe when i m older and has enough savings!

After class... met up with my JC classmates for a round of Tim ho Wan...


















and a meal isnt complete without the char siew bao that won them their michelin star in HongKong!


















takeaways for my family and mister's family~


















Following wk.. it was THE dramatic bday celebration.. tt finally make me cut fugly off my fabulous life... FENNI'S BDAY! hahaha... i have been told fugly is fat n ugly, her voice sux, her personality sux.. bt this is e event which made me wake up. SO GOODBYE to e thorn!


















Watx more awesome.. my VS Yoga loots came Singapore on e same day... e happy buys tt greeted me at hm!














Friday.. I took leave... for RM tix sales.... here's me at 8.30am~


















SCREW e investors who gt ppl to buy for them. I HOPE UR MONEY ROTS!!!!!

after e tiring queue.. i went revive for massage... before meeting mini for dinner! Here's her krispy kreme to cheer me up!


















Nx day, 21 Sept... i brought Mister for his pre-bday staycation at Equarius.. our room is mega rich




















We changed and head out to Water Adv Cove... before gg Cat Cora for dinner...
happy Mister drinking his champagne


















me!


















And our dinner


















And a bday isnt complete without a sweet photo of us! ahhha


















And bored Xiong


















Our brekkie nx day


















And hotel views from our balcony




















And after e indulging wkend... it's time for workout, dieting and lack of aircon (it's spoilt for wks already!)
































Thursday.. Huili brought me to Jpot with EC's vouchers.. M I LUCKY OR M I LUCKY! hahaha











emily and I sneaked out during lunch for our Etude House members' sale! their hair products smell so nice! and so chio e packaging!!!!! cant stand it la! buy buy buy!!! LOL.. 40% off ok!!!!




















And it was CJ's KTV session at Teo heng.. it's bcuming a tradition.... Teo heng KTV for the broken-hearted! LOL...


















Attempted champagne cake for the first time.. and FML.. e buzzer is spoilt and i overbaked e sponge! hahaaha... But here's my deep deep love for Mister whose bday falls on 29 Sept *grinz*


















Mister folks brought us out for a meal at Lawrys'... YUMMY LA!!!!


















Did a get-well-soon card for boss who had taken ill suddenly.. keke.. my creativity amazes me at times


















And salad after yoga.. have i mentioned i go yoga 4 times a wk these days? LOL.. so that's my mundane life of yoga u'll be following!


















And after splurging wk after wk on sakae salad.. i had enough! so i've decided to opt for a healthier option.. hm made salad... so grocery shopping time! THE SUPER MEGA NICE JKAP SESAME SAUCE FOR SALADS!!! must buy if u are a sesame fan n likes wasabi!


















 my dinner fixed within 2 mins on tuesday


















Me at Yoga


















Mister telling me wat a gd son xiongxiong has been, folding Mummy's clothes... LOL














And salad lunch w huili! fat die me i know


















And bcoz it's children's day on 4 oct... my offc gave out free ice cream!


















And after work.. Em, MS, MJ, JC, Xian and I hung out at Tom Yam Kungfu (circular rd)




















before hopping over to TCC for chilling out



















Mister won money... and the family is happy!!!! loving my gifts!



















Just-wanna-be-involved Xiong gt his too!


















Last wkend, Sunday, is Xiaowei's wedding!!! OMGGGGGG! i hadnt seen her or e primary schmates for EONS!!!
here's me leaving Ching's salon (fluff hair room) from far east lvl 5.. nv smone who wears thick make-ups.. so this is quite refreshing.. she helped me paste double eyelid to make my eyes even more bambi-like!!!


















Me and my hair and my primary schmates, chweechwee n siwei


















le happy couple on stage














N bcoz it's rare i dress up.. photobomb!



















Hahaha.... hey.. i can prove ok! i only hv foundations, mascara and lip tints at hm!!! NO other make-ups!!!














And here's wat i had for tonight's dinner before blogging~ LOL...




















And for those interested, here's my rant on my eff-up staycation at Equarius and dinner at Cat Cora.

I had made the reservations via their website (NOT SOME DEAL.COM DEALS OK!!!). It includes two tix for water adventure cove and a night stay at Equarius hotel.

When we arrived at 2.20pm, the chk-in counter informed us that the rooms are currently not ready. when i asked what time would it be ready... he said.. we can chk back ard 3.

thinking it's ard half an hour's wait.. Mister and I sat down at e lounge and ordered two drinks to chit chat... As we had the adventure cove tix... we did not want to be drenching wet when we chk in ltr... at 3pm... it was still nt ready. that was when i requested to exercise the early chk-in option which my hotel booking entitles.. again, i was told that no room is ready. I was relatively pissed as time is ticking away for my adventure park... so i told them that the international time for chk-in is 2pm. it is already 3pm. this is unacceptable. So the girl told me that there are only smoking rooms... or she can upgrade me to this garden room with single beds. As she was explaining, the first guy who served us called her and told her a room is ready. She quickly chked us in... and wat greeted me was a bathroom reeding of vomit smell.

IT WAS HORRENDOUS. however.. since mister is e bday boy to be, and he tried to calm me down... we changed and head out to adventure cove. we dint really managed to play a lot of rides before we had to get back to hotel to shower and dinner.

Now, I had wanted to plan a bday surprise for Mister. I have written email twice to the reservation officer for the restaurant (Ocean Restaurant) to surprise my bf with a dessert worded with happy bday to be served at e end of the dinner. i have also called e restaurant the day before to ask, if in e event we cant hv seats nx to aquarium, in e event any other guests left before desserts' served, can we be shifted over so that we can hv e bday surprise photo taken nx to e aquarium.I also reminded her on e dessert arrangement and requested for her to put a note to the chef. All these were agreed BEFOREHAND and confirmed just e day before the bday surprise dinner.

Naturally.. all night i was anticipating for it.

When we arrived at e restaurant, no more seats were available nx to e aquarium.. at e 3rd course.. someone left, n i asked e manager if i could be shifted to tt table. The manager curtly replied: it's reserved and walk off. Knowing it's not an entitlement.. i just decided to keep quiet... despite being curious why other ppl can "reserve" the seats nx to the tank.

And when the waiter came with the std dessert, to prevent a surprise being ruined, i stopped e waiter and said, this is not what i ordered. Please check my reservations. perplexed, the waiter approached his manager nearby (THE SAME MANAGER), who without asking, CHUCKED the desserts in front of us, and said, this is the standard dessert for tonight's Cat Cora Special. LIKE I DUNNO? i dint say ANYTHING abt other food u served dint i? i ONLY asked u to chk e dessert dint i? WILL U DIE CHKING MY RESERVATION???

Anyway, with e frustration built from a late chk-in, short water adventure cove playtime, a freaking toilet overwhelmed with puking smell and the very fact smone else could reserve an aquarium seating while i cant... i walked to e recept counter of the restaurant and showed them my reservations which showed clearly my instruction to have the wording happy bday written on e plate of my dessert.

That was when, for the first time, they told me they dun do that for desserts, and it's usually served on a bday cake. LIKE I BELIEVE U! from my email reservation, to my calls to cfm... NOTHING about ur bday cake was mentioned... nw u TOTALLY screw up my surprise... and all Ocean Restaurant could manage was a feeble " we usually do it on bday cake". AS IF! if i dun walk to e front to show u all my email, i dun tink i would EVEN get a cake!

And when they served the cake after ruining all e surprises.. i quietly asked e other manager who served the cake up.. what's the point? i m full and the surprise is ruined. Again, he say, bday surprises are usually cakes n not dessert. ROLLEYES. 

the overall experience is VERY bad during my stay at Equarius and the service at Ocean Restaurant was just so horrible i cant stop grumbling. I complained this to all my friends about the 4-digits celebration that went wrong.

Now, u get me right. U can all say it's not all about money... BUT I FKINGLY EARNED THE MONEY. u wan say no money dun pay so much? den i tell u. i earning this much. bt i wanted to ensure money is well spent. u say i sound like a spoiled brat? nope i m not. i came fr a middle class family. i work hard for my money.. like everyone, i blif u WORK for a living. u work in a service industry, THEN u should be providing QUALITY service. so yes, it's MONEY to buy ur service.

Imagine u are me.. U hv the option to exercise early chk-in.. just to be told... 3pm... den at 3pm.. say no rooms.. 1.5hrs more u come again?

I kn it's not an entitlement to sit nx to the tank.. bt i called.. and was given assurance that i can b shifted over later so that i can capture a photo with the dessert surprise...

U PLANNED  bday celebration.. yes, i kn it's out of goodwill if a restaurant provides u a free pc of cake.. bt IF it cannot be done... u could hv TOLD me... so that i can buy a cake and surprise him there instead isn't it? WHY DO U OVER PROMISE AND UNDER DELIVER?

I paid service charges. I deserve services. I mentioned to e waiter to CHECK MY RESERVATION. u could hv at least chked upon my request? y just chuck it there like i dun understand watz written on e menu?

u wan say i m  difficult.. just imagine paying 4 digits.. for all these. WOULD U expect more? or u will be pleased to chk in at 5, be pleased to hv every single surprise ruined... spent 500+ a night slping in a room smelling of last night's someone's drunken puke. U WOULD BE HAPPY AND KEPT QUIET ABT IT?

nope... i m nt so kind. Iam voicing out my experience to all those out there... to be prepared... in e event anyone googled on a equarius staycation experience.. an ocean restaurant dining experience.. and find this...

I wrote in to equarius.. they say.. thank you for feedback and we'll highlight this to their bosses.

no idea if it would be done.

Bt this is THE EQUARIUS hotel from RWS u will be getting, THE OCEAN RESTAURANT tt u will be expecting.

GOOD LUCK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment